Wednesday 30 January 2013

When S..t Happens

We all feel anxious from time to time, but I know that anxiety is felt only when we are disconnected. 
Sometimes between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, I fell off the waggon again. What can you do? Sit tight, (literally) and do nothing until the inspiration comes.  Or do exactly the opposite, and be physical. I did both. I first sat for a while breathing deeply, and then got busy with chores. The energy shifts and insights come.
There is no wrong or right way to go about. I truly believe that when we are hit by anxiety or fear, it's good to feel it and allow it to stretch out until there is no fear left. A bit like watching the grass grow. How high can it grow? Why not let it grow a bit before we cut it?

Everything in the outer world is a mirroring to the inner. So how did this happen? 
No matter how well we feel, we mustn't forget that when things go awry, it is because we still have unresolved 'stuff' and by-default programs and agreements that make life manifest what we don't like.
Better remember that! Because when we don't feel so good, it's easy to allow all the not so good stuff to affect us more than it is necessary. 

I let the cool mood linger for a while, and then I knew that there was some work to do; energetic work! And got down to it. In no time I figured out what was bothering me, and changed the emotional charge. It is always the negative emotions that have a resonance that creates havoc, specially fear.
I released the fear that was still hanging in there and replaced it with a sense of peace and calmness, after having understood why I had felt the irrational fear.

This automatically shifted the anxiety in the present. Then I had to change the reasons for creating the havoc of the past. That was a bit tricky. But once I got the thread, it was easy enough. Along the way there were also some restless entities that needed attention and help. Those are also the reasons as to why sometimes we feel not so good, because that's their way to get your attention.

The anxiety now has turned into a sense of anticipation. By changing the time line of struggle, now I ought to experience ease and manifest just what I asked for pretty effortlessly.

I know that that's how it happens because I did some energy work with my sister and she saw the results instantly. Coincidence? Don't know about that, as every time that I have done energy work with a difficult situation, I have always experienced 100% positive results. 

Let's be clear about one thing: I work with light and truth, and always with the permission of the higher selves of everyone involved. We all know the truth, and when we don't want to hear the truth,  that's when s..t happens. And of course it is our responsibility to ALWAYS resolve our side of the story. Whatever other people do or create that's for them to sort out.










No comments:

Post a Comment