Sunday 10 February 2013

February New Moon-Intentions and Visualisation

It's new moon today and so the perfect time to sit down and use the energy to plant some seeds in the mind. A meditation is in order.  A meditation a day is always good, but at new moon it's a particularly good idea to visualise peacefully and lovingly the things that we would like to have in our life. 

If those things come from our highest truth, then they will manifest for the good of all. If we want to damage someone, then that too can manifest, but then there is a price to pay, because it will come back to you pretty fast.
Stay clear of vendettas, and stay focused on light and your highest truth. Sometimes it's not that simple or easy, but it always pays off.

It's raining and cold, the perfect time to sit and contemplate things to come. We are still in the thick of winter, so it is a good idea to rest and be quiet and still. 

So: light a candle and sit somewhere quite and comfortable with a straight back. The legs can be crossed or your feet on the floor. With your eyes closed, breath gently in and out, to still the mind for a while until you feel peaceful and centred. Then start to make your intentions for what you have to do. This can be about anything and can be done loud or in your head.
  • I intend to be very disciplined and organized with my work, and I intend to be very productive, easily and effortlessly. (I have a lot of things to do, and I tend to be quite scattered and feel easily overwhelmed by it all.)
  •  I intend for my work to flow and for those who need my services, to find me easily and effortlessly
  • I intend to be in demand for what I have to offer
  • I intend to let go of excess weight
  • I intend that all my problems be resolved harmoniously for all involved
  • I intend to be fulfilled, happy and healthy and to release all blockages
  • I intend to be my highest truth at all times diplomatically and lovingly 
The list can go on. In fact write down all the things that you intend to achieve and then once it's on paper, (ideally the paper that you have put out in the full moon), see them done, and more importantly see how having those things make you feel. Once you connect to the feeling, then you are in the vibration and those things inevitably will be drawn into your life.

One word of caution though; to avoid disappointment. If you are obsessed with things, people or situations, then you need to get out of the obsession first, because you are not in alignment with your heart, but you are in fear. It is only when you are aligned that you KNOW without a shade of doubt what it is that you really want. In fact you will be humbled by the truth. 
So if you are obsessed with having a man or woman, let it go, because that's not what you truly want. and if you are obsessed with money, let it go, because that's not what you truly want.
What you truly want, is what those things represent for you; safety, love, freedom and whatever else. 
Then you connect to the energy and then you will get just what makes you feel that way, and most certainly from different sources that you had not even thought of.

Be honest and truthful with yourself, (you don't have to blast it to the world, just yourself) and quietly but surely your life will unfold in the way that it is truly loving.




No comments:

Post a Comment