Thursday 10 February 2011

Once Upon A Time ...

Once upon a time, there was a little girl. She was born in a small village in the South of Italy ...

This is how 'Healing Is A Daily Business' starts. A book that is rich with channeled information.
I am still amazed today by what I was able to access during those four years of intense writing. Was it because I was psychic that I had the chance to tap into so much knowledge? Was it the pain and the determination to find answers? I don't know. All I know is that every time I was in pain, I sat down and wrote. The memories would flow in fast and furious, and with that, insights after insight, and answers to unanswerable questions.
I used to get such a high every time I cracked another code. Every time I had an emotional entanglement, I would not stop until I got to the bottom of it and got the answer I was looking for.

'Healing Is A Daily Business' is the story of a painful but incredibly rewarding journey. I still look at it with a sense of awe, not because I wrote it, but for the precious answers that have enriched and liberated my life and the life of the clients that I have had the privilege to assist in their own awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment